A juicy and sweet chocolate cake that fits perfectly on any occasion! The recipe is simple, so everyone can bake.
A good chocolate cake is what I bake most definitely. It is the children’s favorite and also a favorite among many adults. This recipe I got served with a friend and it is the very best chocolate cake I have tasted. Fortunately, I got the recipe and since then this is the only recipe I use when making a ‘regular’ chocolate cake. Very tasteful, juicy and fit airy. Absolutely absolutely perfect!
- 400 gram /14.11 Oz of butter
- 4.5 deciliter/ 1,9 cup water
- 9 deciliter/ 3,8 cup sugar
- 9 deciliter/ 3,8 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 300 gram/ 10,5 oz sour cream
- 5 tablespoons bakekakao
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Set the oven to 190 ° C / 374 ° F. Attach a baking paper to the bottom of the spring mold (size 24 cm in diameter). Rub the sides in with butter or oil and attach baking paper along the edge.
- Whisk eggs and sugar to airy egg dose. Melt butter and stir with water. Then add flour, baking cocoa, baking soda, sour cream and salt in bowl.
- Mix everything together in a wonderful stir!
- Cool the cake completely before dividing it into two equal parts.
- Melt the butter, meanwhile add the icing sugare, baking coca and vanilla sugar in a bowl, add the melted butter and whisk all well.
- Distribute the glaze in the center of the cake you have already split in half.
- Cover the cake with glaze; on both sides and top. Decorate with coconut if you wish.
The glaze stiffens in the refrigerator, but soften quickly at room temperature.
Therefore, it is advisable to take it out of the refrigerator for a while before serving. The cake is also juicier when it is room-temperature.