Brownie is a favorite here in the house, and with a twist of chocolate glaze and peanuts you get both the sweet and the salty in one. Best of both worlds, and this brownie cake has it all.
- 5 eggs
- 8 tablespoons of baking cocoa
- 6 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 600 grams / 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 600 grams / 3 2/3 cup flour
- 3 deciliters / 1.2 cup sour cream
- 400 grams / 14.1 melted butter
- 500 grams / 17.6 oz icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons of baking cocoa
- 200 grams / 7.0 oz melted butter
- Peanuts, add as much as you want.
Here’s what you do:
Melt the butter in a boiler. Then crack the eggs, add baking cocoa, vanilla sugar, sugar, flour, sour cream and melted butter and mix well. The dough should be quite thick in consistency.
Fry the cake in the middle of the oven at 170 ° C / 338 ° Fahrenheit for 30 to 40 minutes.
While the cake is in the oven, you can start with the icing. Melt the butter, add the icing sugar in a bowl, then add the cocoa and mix in the butter, mixing until you get a thick and fine texture in the glaze. After you add the icing over the cake, then you add the peanuts. Add as many peanuts as you want.
You can also see that recipe here step by step in my Youtube channel, subscribe and you will get alarm when new video comes out.