Pasta is something my husband cannot live without, there is a must in the house here, and it something we probably make at least once a week. I always try to vary the ingredients I use, whether it’s the type of meat I use or all of the vegetables I use.
I spend about 25 minutes on this dish.
- 400 grams/ 14.1 oz of tortellini, fresh with fetsost
- 150 grams/ 5.2 oz of mushroom yeast different types, ready cleaned
- 150 gram/ 5.2 oz chicken slices
- 1.5 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 spring onion cut into thin slices
- 0.75 deciliter/ 0.3 cup of chicken power
- 1.5 deciliter/ 0.6 cup whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ground pepper
- oil and butter for roasting
How you do it:
Fry the mushrooms and chicken slices in a little oil over high heat. Add a spoon of butter, garlic and spring onion when the liquid from the mushrooms and chicken slices has boiled. Allow to stir for a minute while stirring.
Add the broth, whipped cream and sour cream and simmer for approx. 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the pasta for 8min. Mix the pasta and mushrooms and the chicken mix in the pan. Sprinkle with finely chopped garlic on top.