FRIDAY!!! It’s finally weekend and today I have made a cake that is all one can dream of eating. It is light, creamy, soft and summery, with delicious berries on it. This cake is so good that you can make it anytime.
I use about 20 minutes on this cake, and a few hours in the fridge.
- 400 gram/ 14.1 oz biscuits (I use maria biscuits)
- 4 deciliter/ 1.4 cup Boil milk
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of sugare
- 250 gram/ 8.8 oz of coconut
- 200 gram/ 7.0 oz of coke chocolate.
- 700 gram/ 24.6 oz vanilje
Crush the biscuits first, the biscuits are softened by the milk the you take the sugare, oboy and the coconut with the biscuits. Melt the coke chocolate (in the micro) mix it with the biscuit.
Put this in a mold, on top make vanilla cream and put a good layer of it on top. You can also put chocolate pieces that you have on top for decoration. I serve this with berries beside.
The cake must stand in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.