Chocolate cake is probably one of my favorite cakes, everything from bottom to the actual glaze is heavenly if its done right. So this is my “go to” recipe for chocolate cake, it’s simple, nothing complicated and it’s just so unbearably good. And it only gets better the second and third days if it even last that long.
Here is the recipe for an easy and good chocolate cake.
- 400 gram /14.11 Oz of butter
- 4.5 deciliter/ 1,9 cup water
- boil together
- 9 deciliter/ 3,8 cup sugar
- 9 deciliter/ 3,8 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 300 gram/ 10,5 oz sour cream
- 5 tablespoons bakekakao
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Mix everything together in a wonderful stir!
Bake at 190 ° C/ 374 ° Fahrenheit for about 30 minutes. in the middle of the oven – not hot air
- 200 gram melted butter/ 7,0 oz
- 0,5kg / 1.1 Pound of icing sugar
- 3 tsp of baking cocoa
- 2 tsp of vanilla sugar
Glaze on hot cake.
You can also see this recipe here on my youtube channel, which you will find at the end of the page. Remember to subscribe and you will receive an alarm when new videos are released.